2020 Case Study Competition
The 2020 National Public Administration Case Competition was held at Université Laval on February 21 & 22, 2020. The case centred around the issue of housing affordability for Canadians.
- 2020 Case: HOUSING AFFORDABILITY: A NATIONAL PROBLEM?
- Cas 2020: L’ABORDABILITÉ DES LOGEMENTS: UN PROBLÈME NATIONAL?
The competition was judged by:
- Ariane Mignolet, Ethics Commissioner, Québec National Assembly
- André Fortier, Special Advisor to the Office of the President, Laval University
- Pierre Guimond, Diplomat-in-Residence, Laval University’s Graduate School of International Studies
- François Blais, Professor of Political Science, Laval University
- Jim Mitchell, Research Associate, University of Ottawa
- Carla Staresina, Vice President Affordable Housing, CMHC
Thank you to all of the judges for sharing their experience, wisdom, and time with the students and their coaches.
Eleven highly competitive teams competed this year.
Winning Teams’ Presentations
Click the team name for the team’s presentation, or video to watch their presentation.
Other Teams’ Presentations
Concordia University (video)
Glendon College (video)
Johnson Shoyama (video)
Queen’s University (video)
Ryerson University (no video)
Université Laval (video)
University of British Columbia (video)
York University (video)