The Canadian Public Policy Network (CPPN) was formed in 2019 and is an affiliated network within the International Public Policy Association (IPPA). The Network has just issued a Call for papers for its Second Annual Meeting, to be held in Virtual Format February 17-19 2021.
Since the annual meeting will be held online across six different time zones, it will span three afternoons on February 17, 18 and 19, 2021 from 13:00 EST to 17:00 EST. Three panels will be held every day in a single plenary format, for a total of nine panels.
The organizers encourage submissions in all areas of interest to its members. The theme of the conference is “Beyond COVID-19: What Role for the Public Policy Sciences? and papers addressing aspects of the theme are especially encouraged.
To submit a paper proposal, the authors need to:
1. Prepare an abstract (300 to 500 words).
3. Go to the Conference page and click on the “submit a paper” button
4. Fill the form on the website with the following information:
· The title of the paper
· The system requires to choose a panel. Please select “CPPN Annual Conference”
· Enter the email ID(s) of the co-author(s) (if it applies)
· Add the abstract of the paper (300 to 500 words)
· Call for papers: open until December 11, 2020
· Evaluation results released by January 8, 2021
· Registration: from December 1, 2020 to February 16, 2021