Calling all Canadian graduate students who have an innovative idea to improve the Canadian public service to apply today to The National Student Paper Competition (NSPC). NSPC is organized by the Canada School of Public Service (CSPS) in partnership with the Canadian Association of Programs in Public Administration (CAPPA), the Institute of Public Administration of Canada (IPAC), and the Canadian Association for Graduate Studies (GAGS)
The NSPC goal is to enhance public service excellence by creating opportunities for Canadian graduate students to:
- apply academic expertise to inform public policies;
- network within the federal public service and academia;
- connect with senior public servants.
Why NSPC matters:
- Opportunities to network and share innovative ideas with the federal public service.
- Grand prize: 4-month internship with the Government of Canada.
- Top 5 authors present papers to senior executives.
Here are the key details:
- Application period: From October 5, 2023 to December 15, 2023
- Hosted by: Canada School of Public Service (CSPS)
- Purpose: Recognize and amplify significant policy work by Canadian graduate students
- Partnerships: Canadian Association of Programs in Public Administration (CAPPA), Institute of Public Administration of Canada (IPAC), Canadian Association for Graduate Studies (CAGS)
- Application deadline: December 15, 2023
It would be appreciated if you could share the CSPS social media posts about the NSPC or create your own publications. Here is the promotional poster: National Student Paper Competition (NSPC).