CAPPA 2023 Annual Conference’s call for proposals is now open. Our 2023 conference theme of ‘Standing up to the Wave’ highlights key issues and opportunities facing the study, teaching, and practice of public administration, with a mix of individual researcher presentations, panels and plenary sessions. This year’s conference will also be anchored by presentations and a workshop that focus directly on opening up new discussions about the future of public sector ethics and accountability in Canada.
We encourage proposals addressing all topics relevant to our theme, including:
- Public service values and accountability in complex, digital and remote work environments;
- The importance of equity, diversity and inclusivity to value-driven public administration and policy;
- Decolonization and reconciliation in public administration and public policy;
- Teaching values in public administration and policy: new tools and diverse ways of knowing;
- The current status and future of scholar-practitioner interactions;
- Insert YOUR ideas here!
The 2023 conference will be held in person at York University in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
If you have any questions, please contact either:
- Ian Stedman, CAPPA Conference Co-Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Andrea Migone, CAPPA Conference Co-Chair, email@example.com
For more information visit our web site: https://cappa.ca/en/what-we-do/conferenceagm/